In addition to this information package one (1) information session will be held during the 42 day process. It is scheduled for 7:00 PM at the following location: November 3rd - Henvey Inlet First Nation - Henvey Inlet Community Fire Hall
Chief and Council representatives and the following individuals or their representatives will be present at these meetings:
- an Election Officer designated by INAC, Bill Taggart,
- Legal Counsel for the Band
- and Ken Noble, Referendum Coordinator.
The meeting purpose is to:
- provide detailed information about the proposed activities on the land,
- explain how future activities and projects will be determined,
- explain the technical details of the Referendum Process and,
- answer any questions about the property boundaries or characteristics.