Gas Bar Attendants
Henvey Inlet First Nation is seeking multiple, casual Gas Bar Attendants to join our Administration. The Gas Bar Attendant reports to the Gas Bar Manager and is responsible for the sale of fuel and other automotive products and in-store merchandise, including tobacco products.
The Gas Bar Attendant is also responsible for processing all point-of-sale transactions via cash, credit, or debit card using an electronic scanner and cash register.
This position requires a high level of personal integrity and superior customer service skills.
The Gas Bar Attendant will be responsible for:
- Greet Gas Bar customers and refuel vehicles
- Answer customer inquiries
- Assist with the sale of automotive products, in-store merchandise, and tobacco products, ensuring restricted products are sold only to customers that are of the required age by requesting appropriate identification
- Process sales transactions, receive payments and issue correct change and receipts
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of shifts, dropping end of shift deposits in Finance deposit box
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and Gas Bar exterior by sweeping service station and shovelling, sanding and/or salting service in winter and picking up/removing garbage and debris
- Stock shelves and price merchandise
- Change fuel prices on signage
- Assist with placing and receiving fuel and merchandise orders
- Maintain accurate sales and purchase records
- Perform other duties as assigned from time-to-time by Chief and Council or the Director of Finance/Administration
Willingness to work rotating and flexible hours, including occasional weekends, a must
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Ongoing
CLICK HERE for more information and how to apply