Chief Wayne McQuabbie recently announced the portfolios of each Council member for the current political term of office effective March 25, 2017 to March 24, 2019.
- Councillor Tony Solomon: Daycare, Trailer Park
- Councillor Patrick Brennan: Lands
- Councillor Lionel Fox: Social Services, WBAFN Representative, Housing, Roads/Infrastructure, CPAC Committee
- Councillor Genevieve S Dubois: Education, Governance, Human Resources
- Councillor Brenda Contin: Culture and Recreation (Pow wow committee member re: fundraising), Claims
- Councillor Carl Ashawasagai: Roads/Infrastructure, Animal Control
- Chief Wayne McQuabbie: MTONegotiations, Community member concerns, Finance, Child Welfare, Government to Government relations.
***The Windfarm project will be a combined effort by all Council.
Please note: The portfolios come with the responsibility of addressing related concerns to these topics, if you have any questions or concerns please address the respective Councillor, at your convenience.
NOTICE TO COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Windfarm Trust Consultation Revised Schedule
CLICK HERE for up coming meeting dates.
The Gas Bar is open!!!! New hours of operation.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays;
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. only serving the community, not the public.
Community Events Calendar at this time all programs are suspended due to COVID-19.
Want to read the previous COVID-19 Community Notices for HIFN? CLICK HERE.
September Newsletter is available!
Please CLICK HERE to see this month's newsletter.