Chief Wayne McQuabbie recently announced the portfolios of each Council member for the current political term of office effective March 25, 2017 to March 24, 2019.
- Councillor Tony Solomon: Daycare, Trailer Park
- Councillor Patrick Brennan: Lands
- Councillor Lionel Fox: Social Services, WBAFN Representative, Housing, Roads/Infrastructure, CPAC Committee
- Councillor Genevieve S Dubois: Education, Governance, Human Resources
- Councillor Brenda Contin: Culture and Recreation (Pow wow committee member re: fundraising), Claims
- Councillor Carl Ashawasagai: Roads/Infrastructure, Animal Control
- Chief Wayne McQuabbie: MTONegotiations, Community member concerns, Finance, Child Welfare, Government to Government relations.
***The Windfarm project will be a combined effort by all Council.
Please note: The portfolios come with the responsibility of addressing related concerns to these topics, if you have any questions or concerns please address the respective Councillor, at your convenience.
NOTICE OF OPEN COUNCIL MEETING
An open meeting of Council will be convened in the Library at the Fire Hall on French River Reserve No. 13 at 6pm on Monday March 02, 2020
For full details on the open Council Meeting please CLICK HERE!
MEMO - Equalized Distribution - $1000
Registered Members of Henvey Inlet First Nation will receive a sum of $1000 again this year.
March's Newsletter is available
CLICK HERE! to read about upcoming community events and information.
Check out the Community Events Calendar for events taking place in our community.