Chief Wayne McQuabbie recently announced the portfolios of each Council member for the current political term of office effective March 25, 2017 to March 24, 2019.
- Councillor Tony Solomon: Daycare, Trailer Park
- Councillor Patrick Brennan: Lands
- Councillor Lionel Fox: Social Services, WBAFN Representative, Housing, Roads/Infrastructure, CPAC Committee
- Councillor Genevieve S Dubois: Education, Governance, Human Resources
- Councillor Brenda Contin: Culture and Recreation (Pow wow committee member re: fundraising), Claims
- Councillor Carl Ashawasagai: Roads/Infrastructure, Animal Control
- Chief Wayne McQuabbie: MTONegotiations, Community member concerns, Finance, Child Welfare, Government to Government relations.
***The Windfarm project will be a combined effort by all Council.
Please note: The portfolios come with the responsibility of addressing related concerns to these topics, if you have any questions or concerns please address the respective Councillor, at your convenience.
PROPOSED CANNABIS LAND LAW COMMUNITY MEETING #1
Sunday, 17 October 2021, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to attend the zoom meeting.
October 2021 Newsletter is now posted!
Please click here to read the newsletter
Gas Bar - Open daily to serve the Community & Public
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Masks required!
Henvey Inlet First Nation Trailer Park
NEW LOGO COMPETITION!
Ganawenim Meshkiki is an organization created by HIFN. Help us by creating a logo, based on our lands, cultural heritage, and Ganawenim Meshkiki’s mission, which we will use on our website and stationery.
CLICK HERE for more information!